Our Medical Insurance products offer an unparalleled level of cover with the following key highlights:
- Variety of plans for both In-patient and Outpatient cover.
- Guaranteed membership for Life.
- 24 hour medical emergency call centre.
- Chronic conditions covered.
- Maternity cover includes home deliveries and Lamaze classes. Ante-natal visits are covered from Out-patient benefit and not maternity limit, leaving the limit available for delivery bills.
- New Babies born after 38 weeks of gestation to full term (and discharged from Hospital) can join immediately after birth.
- New Born Baby Illness covers babies born prematurely, for illness after birth and before discharge.
- Well baby check-ups inclusive of KEPI Immunization Programme at our selected well baby clinics only
- Dental Illness is covered.
MEDICAL INSURANCE FAQs
1.What is health/medical insurance?
Health insurance is a type of coverage that can protect you from the full expense of regular health care, as well as the costs of medical and surgical procedures.
In exchange for paying a premium, your insurance company will cover the costs of your healthcare and certain types of medical procedures.
2.What does medical insurance cover?
Health insurance can cover a variety of things, from your regular check-ups and family care to your major medical expenses.
The types of services that are covered will vary with different healthcare providers and plan types, so it is important to determine your needs before buying a specific health insurance plan.
3.How does medical insurance work?
Health insurance can help you pay for your regular healthcare costs as well as your major medical expenses, depending on the type of plan you choose.
You will pay a premium of some kind, based on your plan and coverage, whether you get your health insurance through your employer or privately. Depending on your type of plan, you may have co-pays, deductibles and coinsurance.
4.Why Is Health Insurance So Important?
Health insurance helps you to manage the costs of your family's care, including regular doctor's visits and unexpected illnesses and injuries.
Just one serious illness, or an emergency procedure can have dire consequences for your financial portfolio if you aren’t insured properly.
Health insurance coverage may seem expensive, but if you compare your premiums to the cost of surgery and other medical procedures out of pocket, there’s no question that healthcare insurance premiums are far lower in cost. Also, having adequate health insurance can help you live a healthier, longer life. These policies cover preventive care, which helps you manage your health proactively, and covered routine testing can help with early detection of common conditions and diseases, such as diabetes, heart conditions, and thyroid problems, which can require much more extensive and costly care if they go untreated.
5.What does health insurance cost?
The cost of health insurance depends on several factors. Costs vary based on your plan type, your age, number of dependants.
6.How can you get medical insurance?
Contact CEMES insurance agency. We will assess your needs E.g. Are you prone to illness?
Do you play high impact sports? Or do you have a risky profession?
If you have children, the plan that is most beneficial to you may be different from the ideal plan for someone who is single with no kids.
Then, by comparing plans we can find an affordable healthcare plan that meets your needs.